Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

"O" Bar

A friend of mine invited me to go to "O" Bar in Malate, Manila. I haven't seen him for almost a couple of years, although we have regular communication through sms or email, so I said yes to his invite. It was a Tuesday when we went to the bar so the crowd was not so huge as compared to when it is Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.

It was my first time to go to that bar. As a matter of fact, it was my first time to go to a bar like that since I choose to stay in concealment from other gays or bisexuals. Some people call that bar Top or Bottom. The name itself makes the place intriguing. My friend and I entered the bar at about 1 AM. The entrance fee was P150 inclusive of 3 bottles of liquor. But it is P250 inclusive of 3 bottles of liquor on the aforementioned days.

The bar was not spacious which I didn't expect. It has 2 floors but the second floor was closed at that time since the first floor was enough to accommodate the small number of crowd. The crowd was a mixture of genders, transvestite, lesbians, girls, masculine gays, etc. Everyone was dancing happily. There were some guys who were topless due to the influence of liquor that they had the courage to be undress. Some male partners were kissing torridly. I danced wildly too after I felt that I was a little bit drunk but only with my friend and with a girl whose body touched mine. It was exciting. There was a show too by 3 transvestites. They were lip syncing the song of Whitney Houston in a sexual way. It was entertaining.

Well! Nothing much happened. It was not too extraordinary. At 5 AM the bar closed. But I would certainly go back. I had fun.

No comments: